Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sam's Birthday - documented a bit late

(I'm doing a little catchin' up...)

Sam celebrated his 6th b-day with a "perma-grin" on his face. He loves ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to do with birthdays, so when it's his turn - it's really something special! As it should be! I stayed up the night before the big day and actually decorated, which was a mommy-first for me. It's about time, because he loved it! He woke up to the kitchen/dining area all decked out with banners, balloons, party hats (yet, another favorite) and a special package from Jason/Verity/Rhiannon/Wade that he had been waiting so patiently to open!

He got open a few things, but spread throughout the day. But the party hat was on his cute little noggin for pretty much the whole day.

He got to have one of his favorite dinners, Little Caesar's Pizza....he can really chow down on that! Sam thought it was extra cool that I put a candle in his first piece so that we could sing to him again (for about the 10th time that day)! :)

When Daddy got home we had the grand finale of the present opening...and Sam loved his new "Thomas" costume! (Thanks to the D.I. for that little bargain!) You'll also notice the massive "Thomas" balloon that Sam got to pick out with Grandma Deb. (Note: it's still flying high, even after a month and a half!)

I just can't get over how old my Sammy is getting! My, how time flies!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Happy birthday Samster! Go DI--nice find HAC!

Lanes said...

Happy birthday Sammy!
Ok, your last posts of your fam, so fun and AMAZING pics! CUTE CUTE CUTE! But where is the post about you! I am waiting :)!