
I have to give myself a kick in the pants for not being the cute wife that posts cute things about her husband for his birthday, or for their anniversary, or whatever. Bad, bad, Heather! So, hopefully I can redeem myself and tell you just a few of MANY things that I love about my hubby. **Warning: if this is too cheesey and encourages your gag reflex you can just ignore this post...it's mostly just for my sake, and to earn a few "wife points" with the hubs!**
- He has a never-ending amount of patience for me AND the kids.
- He gets up at night to get Lilly out of her crib and brings her to me so that I can feed her.
- He has no problem whatsoever with changing diapers or any other bodily function that the kids produce - you know what I mean.
- He works really hard at his many professions and never ever complains about it.
- He'll eat just about anything other than cottage cheese and olives.
- Although it's rare, he's not afraid to show his sensitive side (my favorite is when he sheds a few tears when we watch a good movie!).
- He has so many amazing musical talents and is always finding new ways to improve, experiment with, or share those talents.
- He has an "Extreme Make-over Nose" without having plastic surgery...seriously, his nose is perfect! (especially from the side view)
- He loves to rough house with the boys and take them outside or to the park to run around.
- He happily wears the clothes that I pick out for him. :)
- He gives really good back rubs...which are so appreciated when I'm huge and pregnant.
- Ok, well, the list could go on and on...but I sure am glad that I found Mr. Prince Charming when I did before someone else snatched him.
Here's to almost 9 years! Love you!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment