Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lilly's Latest!

Wow...
...this is one cute baby!

Miss Lilly is now four months old! Where did the time go?
When we went for her 4 month check-up, she weighed 14 pounds 4 ounces and measured 24 inches long. (Now that is a lot of FOURS!)

She is as "gooey" as they come. I just want to squeeze her and kiss her and hug her and nibble her all day!....and I do!!!

She looked so darn cute in her little denim dress on Sunday, so we got out the camera and started taking a million pictures! Lilly was so cooperative and was so smiley for her us!
I love this one of her and Matt...

She is now to the point where she does NOT want to be awake and horizontal, what-so-ever! She wants to be either standing up or sitting up where she can see all the action. I think she might be an early sitter-upper or an early walker if she keeps this up!

One of my all-time favorite pictures of Tyler (when he was this age) is of him standing up in the pack-n-play bassinet. So I decided to recreate the same scene for Lilly!
Doesn't she look like she's saying,
"Hey, baby, come on over to my crib about 8, k?"

Love, love, love this girl!!!

11 comments:

Juliana said...

We love our Lilly! She is so CUTE!! You go girl, you stand up and go running to your mommy! Lovely pictures Heather!

Shelly said...

She is just plain adorable!

(just caught up on many posts)

Wow, the boys are getting HUGE!

St. George looks like a BLAST! How fun.

Love the rain pictures.

Susan Morgan said...

Great pictures! You do have absolutely beautiful children. And you are great with a camera, too, which helps. I was delighted to see the update. Things have been so busy all summer, and it doesn't seem like it has slowed down, but I sure would love to come see you and Lilly sometime. It's been way too long (last time I saw you, you were still one very pregnant lady!)

It's wonderful to see the children so happy, healthy, and obviously loved by their adoring parents. That's the way it SHOULD be. It warms my heart to look at all the great pictures.

Lanes said...

Lilly is SO DANG CUTE! Seriously! WOW!

Fun to catch up! I need to do the tons of posts thing too! Boy the summer was busy!

Hansen Highlights said...

Heather

Loved all of the pictures and the info. I wish I could get going on a blog. We had a blast in St. George with you!

Kathy

*Leslie* said...

Cute pictures; Lilly is darling and you look stunning! I love all the new posts, you guys have been having lots of fun!

Suzie said...

Oooo she is yummy!!

I'll send Max over.

Evans Fam said...

She is a doll! and Tyler does looks really grown up in that 1st day of school picture. Love your cute little family!

Robyn said...

You are hot. That top picture with the clouds is about the cutest thing ever.

Jill J said...

wow!! She is so smiley!! love little girls.

Jessica Petersen said...

Gosh, she has changed so much just in the last 2 months!!! She is absolutely adorable. Oh and I have to ask you, what font is here name on the wall in? Do you know??? I love that!