(Before I start this post...I find it quite funny that after all this time,
I just NOW figured out how to do my text in the center!
About time, right?)
Just a little FYI for everyone here in SLC, Red Butte Gardens is FREE every July 24th! This was our second year in a row going with Grandma Deb for a little outing to Red Butte....gotta love free activities - I'm so frugal! :)
We made sure to get there right when it opened because it got so hot so fast in the morning. Plus its also nice to get there before the crowds show up. It was so beautiful and peaceful...and the boys LOVED running around the Children's Garden area. Grandma is so nice to chase them around as they explore. It was a challenge to get them to sit still for a few seconds to get a picture, but I did manage to get a few "keepers"!
I just NOW figured out how to do my text in the center!
About time, right?)
Just a little FYI for everyone here in SLC, Red Butte Gardens is FREE every July 24th! This was our second year in a row going with Grandma Deb for a little outing to Red Butte....gotta love free activities - I'm so frugal! :)
We made sure to get there right when it opened because it got so hot so fast in the morning. Plus its also nice to get there before the crowds show up. It was so beautiful and peaceful...and the boys LOVED running around the Children's Garden area. Grandma is so nice to chase them around as they explore. It was a challenge to get them to sit still for a few seconds to get a picture, but I did manage to get a few "keepers"!


We brought Lilly along for her first Red Butte experience and she did really well. It was a bit tricky to carry her in the Bjorn AND carry the backpack (AND try to take pictures of all the action)...but at least I was "balanced"! I rarely get to be in pictures, so I had my mom take a quick picture to document that Lilly and I were really there. She was a trooper in the heat (p.s. It's so tricky to take a newborn out and about when they are too young for sunscreen and a shaded stroller is not an option either...but we made it work) ... and she looked so stinkin' cute in the little white sun hat she was wearing!


5 comments:
Yay, I love to see a picture of YOU! Nice shades, one and all.
Hey! We were there TODAY for the FREE Labor Day there! Funny! Love that Lilly girl--she is so sweet!
Are you busy next week? I miss you!
Great pictures...and happy belated anniversary!!! :)
I love the Red Butte - Sam, Tyler and Lilly, Grandma is looking forward to chasing all three of you next year!
How Fun! I love this place! I may join you next year ;)
Post a Comment