Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wheeler Farm pictures

Our very good friend, (and my fellow member of the Octappella-wives club), Juliana Brewer offered to take our family pictures at Wheeler Farm.
Our goal was to FINALLY get a picture of all five of us that is frame-worthy. The one above is most likely going to go over the mantle (as soon as Ju can photoshop Lilly a bit - notice she's pointing to her eye in that one). ha ha ha.
My other goal was to get a good picture of Matt and I. We haven't really had one since our wedding day....more than 10 years ago!!!!! It was time....and I think we got a few good ones to pick from!
The kids were as well behaved as they could be....considering we were at a place where they are used to running around at and playing. It was a bit rough at times, to say the least. Miss Lilly was so funny....she was as happy as could be, but as soon as we got into a group pose she was grumpy. I had to chase her down a few times and smother her with kisses!
(Please excuse my weird looking smooshed down nose in that picture!)
Sam was pretty much the same as Lilly - not sure what to do with himself in a group picture, but such a happy, handsome boy when he was all by himself.
The glow-in-the-dark vampire teeth were an added bonus accessory.
Mr. Tyler has the best natural smile, ya know - when he's just laughing at something or having a good time....but when he's asked to just "smile" it looks a little forced and unnatural. Silly boy. This was our best attempt to get a picture of just him.
Lulu was just scrumptious in her little outfit and pigtails! The shirt she was wearing seemed to emphasize her cute little belly.
By the end of our family photo attempts....she had gone from this:
To this:
Dirty tears, crazy hair, and ready to go home. She was d-o-n-e. And so was I. Why are family pictures so stressful for the moms???? I wish there was an easier way - so if you know any secrets, please share them with me for next time! :)

Thanks Ju for the pictures!

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Ha ha, that last set of Lilly is so funny. You look flippin' gorgeous. I love the second one of you and Mattie. That's my choice. What a cute family!

Deb said...

I think you got some great photos. It was hard to get the kids minds off of the location. But I think all and all you got some great pictures.

Verity said...

Holy cow, you are smokin' hot, Heather! :) And the rest of the family looks great, too! FUN pics.

sewnews said...

Gorgeous pictures of a beautiful family

Joseph Weed said...

I love the 2nd pic of you and Matt, but all of the photos turned out wonderful! What a cute family :)

I miss seeing you and your family~

Lanes said...

WOW!!! You are such a hot babe! And your family is so cute! We are sorry we missed them a few weeks ago, but SOOO GLAD you came! You are the best Heaher!