Saturday, August 18, 2007

New Template

Matt and I were playing around with the templates last night and decided to try a new color theme. I actually really wanted to do the new one with the cool brown patterned background, but our side pictures weren't fitting right. Oh well. This will do...the green seemed peaceful and calming, so we'll try it for a while. I hope you like the change.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE BLOG.

Becca said...

purty:)

Robyn said...

I love it! I've been meaning to change ours too.

Suzie said...

I tried the brown one too. After awhile it just seemed like a "wanted" poster.

*Leslie* said...

I like green. It works well since you have two boys. Hope everyone is doing great!

tammy said...

Heather, I lost your email...send me one saying hi sometime, I'd love to hear some of your thoughts on school...Emery starts in 2 weeks. :)