One time, I was at a friend's apartment on a Sunday morning, and she had "Worship" playing. I thought I recognized it, and asked her who it was. I proudly told her that my cousin was in the group. So I think that's a great celebrity crush!
This was way fun to read your posts!!! I've learned a lot about you! I'm leaving my comment....just because it is a pet peave if I don't...:) By the way...congrats on the pregnancy! When are you due?? Way fun!
6 comments:
One time, I was at a friend's apartment on a Sunday morning, and she had "Worship" playing. I thought I recognized it, and asked her who it was. I proudly told her that my cousin was in the group. So I think that's a great celebrity crush!
Heck ya!
YOU BET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was way fun to read your posts!!! I've learned a lot about you! I'm leaving my comment....just because it is a pet peave if I don't...:) By the way...congrats on the pregnancy! When are you due?? Way fun!
Absolutely!
Auntie Lynn
HAHAHAHAHA! I love it! :)
Post a Comment