Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 9 - Pet peeves

Oh boy...where to begin?!?

- When people talk with their mouths full of food
- When people text or play video games during church meetings
- Dishonesty
- When people don't wash their hands before preparing and/or serving food to others
- When people don't flush the toilet (especially in public restrooms)
- Tardiness
- When people know certain words that make me cringe/dry-heave...and say them to me anyway
- When people read my blog but never leave me a comment (ha ha ha ha) j/k

5 comments:

Robyn said...

I thought that picture was you for half a second. After reading your list I can see why we are such good friends, although I still think it's really funny to say your hated words.

sewnews said...

Yes, the washing hands is a good one

Andrea Denzer said...

Ok, since Robyn wouldn't say it, I will... MOIST!

Robyn said...

We can always count on Andrea.

Deb said...

NO you are not kidding! I agree with your pet peeve list. And I know certain people in our family enjoy teasing you over a few hated words.

P.S. Isn't Andrea one of your friends?? You know she said the "M" word.