Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 3 - 20 favorite things

Of course this list is in NO PARTICULAR ORDER......


1. Matt
2. Sam
3. Tyler
4. Lilly
5. thunderstorms
6. the smell of fresh laundry
7. any version of cheese/potatoes (especially "spuds" from Cowboy Grub and my mom's "happy potatoes")
8. dance parties in the kitchen
9. Deb
10. Bobby
11. a clean car
12. music
13. chicken gyros
14. white cake with raspberry filling
15. a clean house
16. getting an organization project done
17. the smell of clean babies
18. naps
19. cinnamon rolls
20. the gospel

(I gotta give an honorable mention to Auntie Lynn....she'll know why!)

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Love the list. Had no idea about cheesy potatoes. I'm honored to have made the list. I'm a little sad I was first on all these posts because everyone else has such brilliant ideas!

Deb said...

I very much enjoyed your list. I am honored to be on it!

sewnews said...

You're too much and yes love your mom's potatoes too!

Auntie Lynn