Friday, October 28, 2011

Charlie's blessing day!

Charlie's blessing day was just a few weeks ago on October 9th.

It was a beautiful fall day and we were so lucky to have so many of our family there with us! We are grateful to everyone who came to be a part of Charlie's special day!

Here is Matt's side of the family. 
(Minus Bryce's family, who live in Maine, and Cheryse, who had to leave before we got a picture taken with her in it!)

And here is my side of the family. 
(We were especially grateful to have Jason's family with us....all the way from California - just for the blessing day!)

Matt gave Charlie an amazing blessing. 
I'm so grateful for the wonderful father that he is to our children!

And here is my dad with the last of his grandchildren. We have taken a picture of him like this with all of his grandbabies....now we just need to find a frame for the "complete set!"

Oh, Charlie! What a sweet baby.
I love you, little guy.
Don't grow up too fast, ok?

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Is that so weird to know that's the end of the babies? And Deb got the shaft in the family picture--I can barely see her beautiful face! I wish I could have been there. Love ya!

Deb said...

It was indeed a wonderful blessing that Matt gave Charlie. How amazing to have all the family there.

emily, etc, etc said...

I am in love with that last picture! What a handsome guy. What a great day. I am glad so many were there to enjoy it with you.