(Yes, the blessing outfit deserves a post all to itself!)
Isn't Mr. Charlie is such a handsome little fella in his blessing outfit!?!?
Here's the full view of the darling white cable knit outfit I found for him. Love it!
During our little photo shoot, I got some great shots....and then I also got some pretty funny ones too. Like this:
And my personal favorite (I giggle every time I look at it):
(Seriously? What kind of little creature does he look like in that one? I can't figure it out?)
His neck and chin almost completely disappeared!!!
Charlie was so stinkin' cute while I was taking his picture. I think he liked the sound that the camera made (the little beeping sound) every time it took a picture. He started gooing and talking to the camera!
And his little legs were dancing all over the place. I had to get a picture of his toes in action!
Awwwww......







3 comments:
Haha, I love the outtake pictures. He is SUCH a cute little Cropper baby. Wish I could give him a squeeze.
Love the outfit. It doesn't hurt that a handsome boy is the model.
love that outfit! willis had the same one! loved all your posts too, so fun to see what you all have been up too!
love you!
Post a Comment