Monday, August 13, 2012

A lot of Lilly pictures

Little Lu-lu is quite the lady!
She dances and prances just about everywhere she goes.
My dad asked me, "does she ever just WALK anywhere?"
Nope.
Her uncle said, "it's really too bad that Lilly doesn't have much personality."
Of course he was being sarcastic. 
Lilly is just bursting with enthusiasm for everything in her life.

Here's a little photo version of an update:

Lilly attended Tyler's kindergarten Hoe Down program back in May. She insisted that she dress up too. She was more than thrilled to put on her favorite boots, a hat, and of course she needed a skirt to go with them.

Lilly likes to crawl into bed with us in the morning. Sometimes it's just about when we need to wake up anyway....but sometimes it's just too early. Luckily, if it's too early she will usually fall back asleep. Dad was kind enough to share his pillow with her this time.

Goofy Lilly sportin' some swimming goggles.

This was one of those rare Sundays when Lilly held still long enough for me to try something new with her hair!

One morning I came downstairs to find Lilly "playing" with Charlie. It looks like she has him in a headlock, but she was trying to give him a hug. As soon as she figured out that I was trying to take their picture, she did this:

Lookin' good in my sunglasses. Usually she likes to wear her purple Tinkerbell sunglasses, but this must have been a day when we couldn't find them. 

Although Lilly is usually such a sweetheart, she can be a little sassy at times. Gasp! It's true!

Lilly thoroughly enjoys the trampoline! I thoroughly enjoy her crazy static-y hair!


We were playing in the rain one night and Lilly really wanted her own umbrella. I went inside and found my umbrella that used when I was her age. She was thrilled and I was happy that I had kept it all these years! And it just so happened to match her outfit - - extra bonus! :)

3 comments:

Deb said...

Lilly is such a delight. She is so fun to hang out with. Always polite and loves to say "that's a good idea"! Can't wait for her dance class to start.

Robyn said...

She gave him a headlock. Oh man, she DOES have a personality, doesn't she? What an absolute doll.

Kara said...

I love her sassy face! I just adore Lilly and all of the many sides of her personality!