Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 23 - A video

I've been looking forward to Day 23 since I began this little 30 day challenge! And here is why:


The first time I watched this, I had just put all the kids to bed and was checking some blogs. My friend, Juliana, had this video on her blog so I clicked on it for fun. I was laughing so hard and making so much noise that both the boys came into my room to see what was going on. I was laughing so hard that I was crying too! I couldn't wait for Matt to get home to show it to him too. Our family has watched this video probably 50 times or more and still laugh every time we watch it. There are many parts from this video that are now inside jokes with our little family. Lilly will go around the house yelling, "Alan! Alan! Alan!....Steve! Steve!" I can't eat a banana without thinking, "is it mostly bananas that you eat?" Ahhh...good times! I hope you enjoy it as much as the Croppers do!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

That is sooooo funny!

Deb said...

Very funny!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

emily, etc, etc said...

I wish you could hear how hard I am laughing...I am actually having having a hard time typing.

Suzie said...

So funny! My girls have been hitting replay for 20 min. They love the MJ tribute.