Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 29 - A person I love

I dedicate this post to a guy doesn't get nearly enough attention on this little blog.

Husband.
Matty.
Nah-nah.
Mr. Dreamy.

I really am the luckiest gal in the world that I ended up with this guy. Seriously, I don't get it....because I really don't deserve how wonderful he is. He is the BEST daddy ever and it makes me so grateful to watch him interact with our kids. He plays Monopoly when I don't want to. He cleans up throw up without hesitation. He gives the kids baths way more than I do. The list goes on and on. He works so hard to provide for our little family....and I'm especially grateful that he works that hard so that I can stay home with the kids. That is huge. He has musical talent oozing out of his pores. He has the most gentle, kind, giving, easy-going, and patient personality. A miracle that he ended up with someone so opposite, huh? :)

Well, dearest husband....whenever you get around to reading this, I have a special message for you:
GOAWM
xoxoxoxo

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Cute picture. Cute guy. You are lucky. And so is he.

Deb said...

You are indeed lucky to have found Matt. He is such a tremendous addition to our family. He is so talented, patient and loving with the kids. Thanks for bringing him into the CUSHING CLAN.

Juliana said...

Cuuute! And ... I have to say ... I kind of know your "secret message" ;)

emily, etc, etc said...

Not so surprising...you are also just that wonderful.

Verity said...

Yay, Matt! He's a hero here at our house, too, along with his wife! :)