Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 26 - A funny (true) story

Most of the "funny" in my life comes from the funny things my kids do and say. So I thought I would share a few:


- One day we were having FHE and we pulled out the picture of John the Baptist baptizing Jesus. We asked the boys if they knew who the people in the picture were. Tyler said, "that's Jesus and King Baptizer."

- Lilly came into the kitchen wanting a drink. I prompted her to ask with a "please" and she did. I got her the drink and then prompted her one more time with, "what do you say?" She answered, (very matter of factly), "Oink!" Not exactly what I was hoping for.

- Tyler was singing a very annoying version of the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" theme song and Sam came to me with a very concerned look on his face and said, "Tyler is singing a song and it PAINS me!"


5 comments:

Robyn said...

HAHAHAHA! Love those kiddos.

Deb said...

I hope you are writing down (other than the blog) some of the darling things your kids do and say.

Verity said...

Love it!!!

*Leslie* said...

Very funny. I love the things kids say. Someday reading these again will be priceless!

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

Brett and I could kick ourselves for not writing some of this stuff down...thats the beauty of the blog!