Saturday, February 9, 2013

November 2012 - Raking the leaves!

Finally the boys have discovered that doing yard work CAN be fun!
 First, we all helped make a HUGE pile!

Then, Sam jumped in!

Tyler was next!

Then they jumped in together - - action shot!



"Let's bury ourselves!"

Dad can help with that....

Bliss!

6 comments:

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

Thanks for all of the great updates!

Verity said...

That is a HUGE pile of leaves! :) Ditto on the updates--keep 'em comin'!

Deb said...

Love the pictures and how great they thought helping was FUN!!!

Christy said...

Oh Heath - that was so fun to catch up! I can't remember all the comments I wantd to make - but you guys are awesome! and you know how to do Disneyland! I'll have to get tips if we ever go! I've heard all about the "magic pass" :) Can't wait to talk to you one of these days. We are going to be in town the end of March - can I come see you?

sewnews said...

Your kids are all so darling...Great pics and fun!

Robyn said...

That's a lot of leaves!