Our neighbors across the street made this awesome Coca Cola polar bear out in their front yard! We were all so impressed with how it turned out! It was almost as tall as me!
Tyler has been enjoying his bow and arrow set that he got for his birthday. Who knew Batman had archery skills?
Sam and Tyler have been playing indoor soccer at the rec center. They both really enjoy it! However, it's torture for Charlie to go to their games! He just goes bonkers for any kind of ball and watching from behind the folding tables (that's how they keep the ball in bounds) was so sad for him. Poor fella.
Dad and Lilly were playing a funny "Simon Says"-like game one night when we were at my mom and dad's house for dinner. I got some of it on video, but as you can see by their faces in this picture...it was a FUN GOOD TIME!
The kids were overjoyed when we finally got out the Christmas decorations after Thanksgiving was over. This picture was taken the night we were decorating the tree...but it looks as if Lilly had a little too much egg nog that night!
(She'll probably be mad at me later on in life that I posted this funny picture of her...but I couldn't help myself. Oh, and just so you know, we don't really let our kids drink egg nog!)
Two of my aunts (Rochelle, my dad's sister, and Pam, my mom's sister) were able to come to Sunday family dinner one night....so I took advantage of the opportunity and took a picture of them with my mom. What a great group of women!
Sam's creative juices continue to develop! This is his Lego creation of his "stairway to heaven."
When Sam is not building Legos or K'nex, he can usually be found reading a book! Here he is all snuggled up on Grandma's couch reading one of his favorite Dr. Seuss books.
Ok, I couldn't help but add just one more cute picture of my Sammy.
What a great smile!!!









2 comments:
I'm am so LOVING the Updates! Keep them coming.
I am dying over that picture of Lilly.
Post a Comment